Payment of Fees
Payment is required in full at each appointment, as services are rendered, and can be made by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, & Discover). Please plan accordingly to bring the necessary amount to cover all incurred fees for services rendered. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
If you have dental insurance, we will work diligently to help you receive your maximum allowable benefit each year. In order to achieve this goal, we need you to take the necessary steps to make sure you understand your insurance plan. With their being so many different insurance providers and plans, it is impossible for us to know all of our patient’s benefits. Therefore, we would like to stress the importance of you, as a dental insurance policyholder, to be aware of your plan benefits, deductibles, and exclusions or clauses. Plan benefits can be obtained by calling your dental insurance company. We will gladly discuss your proposed treatment plan and answer any questions that you may have relating it to your insurance. However, here are a few necessary items that are important for you to be aware of:
- Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance provider. We are not a party to that contract.
- Most insurance companies have a yearly deductible that is your financial responsibility to pay.
- Most insurance companies only pay a percentage of the cost (such as 50% or 80%) and you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
- Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts. It is important for you to contact your insurance provider and ask if there are any clauses, or waiting periods. In larger treatment plans, we will also prepare a prior-approval, upon your request, to verify insurance coverage.
- As a courtesy to you, our office will submit dental claims on your behalf, to your insurance provider. If for any reason the claims go unpaid you will be responsible for all remaining charges.
Because your smile is important to us, we are now offering Third Party Financing specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures that may not be covered by your insurance plan. This is available for most treatment plans. If you’re interested, please ask our office staff for more details.